Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5

I see we have been missing in action.

I have been in Alaska for the past two weeks. Prior to that Mary was in Austin with Andrea and Chelsea shopping for Chel's wedding dress. We'll have to wait until January 6 to see the results!

 We put up a new bird feeder.  Our first customer was this deer.

 The deer felt so comfortable it rested under our deck after snacking at the feeder.

The Chugach Mountains east of Anchorage.  I took this picture on our flight home.  The picture below is my group.  I had 50 guests on the tour.  We started on June 21 and ended on July 3.



2 comments:

Edwin said...

Wahoooo another post!! I can't believe that deer got up on its legs like that!!! The group looks nice, I'm glad you had a safe trip. Can't wait to come home in 2 weeks!!!

Edwin said...

....from Chelsea