Friday, May 20, 2011

Home Accents

Greetings,
I more or less had the day off today so decided to shop for some "home accents". Our new couch needed some pillows so I found these at Pier One.


This is a close-up of one of the pillows. Snazzy huh? 
 I needed something too hang my apron collection on so this was my choice, again from Pier One.
 A close-up view.
 Our flowering crab is in full bloom.
Here's a close-up of the flowering crab blossoms. A special thank you to my photographer, Greg Barnes. We had kabobs on the grill for supper. We used the Weber because our gas grill is terminally ill and headed for the landfill. Maybe we will find a new one later this weekend! That's all for now folks.

4 comments:

Edwin said...

Wow, Mom!!! I am in awe of you and Dad's steady blogging!!! I love the new couch, I think it balances that room. Before it was fairly monochromatic. I also love the family hook!!!! That's awesome. And the pillows. Great taste!!!

PS Does your photographer do weddings? :) :)

Mary Crocker Barnes said...

Yes he does. But he is booked as Father of the Bride on January 6!

adam and andrea said...

I like the new hooks too! Where exactly is that hanging? On the side of the new world's largest closet?

Love, Adam

Mary Crocker Barnes said...

Yes, the new family hook is on the side of the world's largest closet, now illuminated with its own light. Soon to have shelves. I hope.